CamCoS 4 (Cambridge Comparative Syntax)
CamCoS 4 will be held at the University of Cambridge on 7–9 May 2015. As with the previous CamCoS conferences, there will be a warm-up session with presentations by Cambridge based researchers, a general session on comparative generative syntax, and a themed session with invited speakers.
The topic of themed session will be null arguments and phi-features and the invited speakers will be:
- Pilar Barbosa (University of Minho)
- Maia Duguine (University of Cambridge/University of the Basque Country)
- Ruth Kramer (Georgetown University)
- Shigeru Miyagawa (MIT)
- Mamoru Saito (Nanzan University)
- Martina Wiltschko (University of British Columbia)
The programme of CamCoS 4 is now available: you can access it here.
Registration for CamCoS 4 is now open. Please follow this link to register.
There will be a conference dinner at Zizzi, 16 Bene't Street, CB2 3QN (map) on Friday, 8 May, at 19:30. Please book your dinner when you register.