Cambridge Comparative Syntax Conference (CamCoS) 2
ReCoS is happy to announce the second Cambridge Comparative Syntax conference! CamCoS 2 is the follow-up to 2012's successful first instalment of CamCoS.
CamCoS 2 will be a two-day event, running 10-11 May 2013. The first day will be a general comparative generative syntax conference.
The second day will feature invited speakers presenting their work in a certain area: focus. The central question regarding this topic is: ‘How can we know whether focus is represented in the narrow syntax?’
The invited speakers to CamCoS 2 are:
- Enoch Aboh (University of Amsterdam)
- Stavros Skopeteas (University of Bielefeld)
- Ad Neeleman and Hans van de Koot (University College London)
- David Beaver (University of Texas at Austin)
- Susanne Winkler (University of Tübingen)
- Aritz Irurtzun (CNRS)